Search found 7 matches
- 06 Dec 2020, 01:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage documents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 817
Re: Marriage documents
Thank you all!
- 05 Dec 2020, 21:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage documents
- Replies: 4
- Views: 817
Marriage documents
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me translate one of the pages from my 4x Great Grandparent's marriage documentation. Giovanna Vitale's father Aniello Antonio Vitale died in 1820 long before she was married. It says that she provided his death certificate which unfortunately did not include his ...
- 20 Aug 2017, 02:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cristofaro Sessa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1657
Re: Cristofaro Sessa
Super helpful, thank you so much!!
- 19 Aug 2017, 16:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cristofaro Sessa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1657
Re: Cristofaro Sessa
Thanks, Tessa!! Aniceto sounds like a possibility - for reference the bride's name is Annie Citro so I was examining the way they write the letter "T". I'm not sure Stella is really Stella either, it looks like a T near the end.
- 19 Aug 2017, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cristofaro Sessa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1657
Re: Cristofaro Sessa
Here is the marriage record. As noted in my post above, his mother's maiden name is difficult for me to read but maybe someone else would recognize it?
- 19 Aug 2017, 04:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cristofaro Sessa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1657
Re: Cristofaro Sessa
Thanks Marty! I found that as well but I'm not sure if I should just run with it or not since the mother's name doesn't seem as great of a match.
- 14 Aug 2017, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cristofaro Sessa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1657
Cristofaro Sessa
Hoping someone may be able to help me track down where my great-grandfather is from and possibly his family. As far as I know he immigrated to the USA alone. His name is Cristofaro Sessa, born on December 18, 1876 though various sources site different years. Naturalization petition lists December 18 ...