Search found 3 matches

by dantro
25 Dec 2017, 00:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on a Dominick or Horace D'Andrea
Replies: 2
Views: 922

Re: Any information on a Dominick or Horace D'Andrea

Thank you so kindly . I have really been searching hours and hours and days and days which add up to years. LOL
However, I realize that is what it takes.
I have been searching those online records as well. I truly thank you for your time.
by dantro
17 Dec 2017, 20:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on a Dominick or Horace D'Andrea
Replies: 2
Views: 922

Any information on a Dominick or Horace D'Andrea

Hi, and first and foremost thank you for your time. I have been researching heavily for approximately 7 years on the d’andrea family.
I finally hit a brick wall. Farthest back I can go is Dominick d’andrea Born in 1887 from montepagaro Italy
I do not know if any of you may have stumbled upon this ...
by dantro
17 Dec 2017, 18:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'astro
Replies: 11
Views: 4861

Re: D'astro

My family surname was D'andrea from Montepagano, Teramo, Abruzzo, Italy.
I have been stuck researching on and off for about seven years.
I can only go back as far as my great grandfather Dominick D'andrea
who was born in Montepagano, Teramo, Abruzzo, Italy in 1882. He immigrated to the USA in 1906 ...