Search found 4 matches
- 17 Apr 2018, 02:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carramore of Napoli/Naples
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2424
Re: Carramore of Napoli/Naples
Tessa 78 Thanks Very much
- 21 Feb 2018, 17:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carramore of Napoli/Naples
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2424
Carramore of Napoli/Naples
I am looking for info on my grandfather Carmine Carramore born 1856 in Naples. Married Rosa Pisano in 9I think Campagna. He came to US in 1891 on ship named Victoria. Have no info for marriage or birth.
- 21 Feb 2018, 02:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship records in Italy vs US---do they exist
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11462
Re: Ship records in Italy vs US---do they exist
I am looking for a ship that left Naploi around mid February 1891 arrived NY about March 12th 1891
- 20 Feb 2018, 15:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campagna
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1389
Campagna
I am looking for a church/church's that I can write to for info on my grandmother