I have the names for the early Montefredane marriage years on a Google spreadsheet here. Formatting is a little wonky, but it's a start.
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Mar 2019, 07:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Avellino transcriptions
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9391
Re: Avellino transcriptions
Thank you! It turns out I needed the Grottolella one also 
I have the names for the early Montefredane marriage years on a Google spreadsheet here. Formatting is a little wonky, but it's a start.
I have the names for the early Montefredane marriage years on a Google spreadsheet here. Formatting is a little wonky, but it's a start.
- 09 Mar 2019, 04:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Avellino transcriptions
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9391
Re: Avellino transcriptions
Thank you so much for these transcriptions, especially the ones from Montefredane! They have been such a great help.