Search found 3 matches

by MFamilyTree389
10 Apr 2021, 04:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lucca Family From Pietramelara/Roccaromana, Caserta, Italy
Replies: 3
Views: 896

Re: Lucca Family From Pietramelara/Roccaromana, Caserta, Italy

I havent been on here in years and just noticed your reply. Thanks for your help. I did find Ubaldo at one point snd I believe Albina and her brother Marco may have been staying with him at one point.

Albina's father was Nicola Lucca, born abt. 1877 in Pietramelara, Caserta, Italy.

Albina's mother ...
by MFamilyTree389
04 Feb 2019, 04:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lucca Family From Pietramelara/Roccaromana, Caserta, Italy
Replies: 3
Views: 896

Lucca Family From Pietramelara/Roccaromana, Caserta, Italy

My great grandmother's name is Albina Lucca (born 15 Feb 1907, married Antonio Joseph Camino). She has a brother named Marco Lucca and they lived in Rutland, VT before Albina moved to Schenectady, NY. In 1929 she visited Naples and returned to New York on the Italian M/S "Augustus." After her ...
by MFamilyTree389
04 Feb 2019, 03:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina
Replies: 21
Views: 22224

Re: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina

Hello! My grandmother's name was Anna Jennie Camino. Her father's name was Antonio Joseph Camino born 13 Jun 1897, died 23 Dec 1944. (Married Albina Lucca). They lived in Schenectady, NY. Antonio's father's name was Michael Angelo Camino (Married Anna "Feda" or "Fete") from Campobasso, Italy. I have ...