!!!
Thank you so much! I gave it up for awhile, and didn't get any notifications of responses. I decided to look into it again and here are your replies. I am going to dig into them right now. I was speaking to a Croatian law firm and they said I need to find some proof if residency, but my father ...
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Oct 2020, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to start, Rovigno/Rovinj family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4686
- 06 Mar 2019, 10:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to start, Rovigno/Rovinj family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4686
Re: How to start, Rovigno/Rovinj family
Thank you for the links! For some reason I couldn't get back into the site until now. I will start searching.
- 08 Feb 2019, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to start, Rovigno/Rovinj family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4686
How to start, Rovigno/Rovinj family
Hello all!
I am trying to dig into my father's genealogy. He was born in Rovigno in 1934, and was one of the ones who had to leave with the Yugoslavian/Italian border conflict in the 1950's. His father's side is Malusa, and his mother Quarantotto, many relocated to Trieste and Duino, my nonno, nonna ...
I am trying to dig into my father's genealogy. He was born in Rovigno in 1934, and was one of the ones who had to leave with the Yugoslavian/Italian border conflict in the 1950's. His father's side is Malusa, and his mother Quarantotto, many relocated to Trieste and Duino, my nonno, nonna ...