Search found 3 matches
- 06 Apr 2019, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help reading Italian birth certificate annotations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1986
Re: Help reading Italian birth certificate annotations
The annotations are difficult to read due to fading.
The one you posted that is dated 1 April 1880 for Giovanni Nicoletti has a notation of a marriage in S. Giovanni Fiore in September 1903 to Angela Perri(sp?)
The one posted that is dated May 1881 has a notation that Giovanni Nicoletti died in ...
- 06 Apr 2019, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help reading Italian birth certificate annotations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1986
Re: Help reading Italian birth certificate annotations
Hello... I'm also looking for my grandpa's birth certificate.. He also was born in San Giovanni in Fiore... where can I read the birth certificates of SAn Giovanni in Fiori? Do you have a link? do you mind to share it with me? Maybe I'll find my document. Thank you
Hi,
The images can be viewed ...
- 24 Mar 2019, 21:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help reading Italian birth certificate annotations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1986
Help reading Italian birth certificate annotations
Hello,
I would like to ask for your help finding the birth record for my Italian ancestor Giovanni Nicoletti. All the U.S. records state that he was born in June 1881 in San Giovanni in Fiore, Italy. He moved to the U.S. in 1901 and was married in the U.S. in 1903.
I searched the birth records of ...
I would like to ask for your help finding the birth record for my Italian ancestor Giovanni Nicoletti. All the U.S. records state that he was born in June 1881 in San Giovanni in Fiore, Italy. He moved to the U.S. in 1901 and was married in the U.S. in 1903.
I searched the birth records of ...