Search found 4 matches

by ptosches
18 Jul 2020, 17:39
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Casalvecchio di Puglia
Replies: 77
Views: 29628

Re: Casalvecchio di Puglia

Long overdue, but wanted to share some photos from our trip to Casalvecchio di Puglia last September. The town was quiet on our visit -- surrounded by farmland -- and I imagined it wasn't all that different from when my grandfather lived there. Even got chased away by a construction worker who must'...
by ptosches
29 May 2019, 05:14

Thank you for all the information. It will be a huge help. This is pretty exciting stuff and I am looking forward to finding more when we get there. I'm always amazed at how you can dig things up from so long ago -- and very much appreciate the help. Pete
by ptosches
20 May 2019, 01:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carescia Loretta C and John H Andreano
Replies: 21
Views: 20528

Re: Carescia Loretta C and John H Andreano

I'm planning a trip to Italy in September and want to visit my grandfather's hometown of Casalvecchia di Puglia. Giacomo Tosches (and his parents) eventually settled in Milford, MA, which apparently was the destination for a number of families from this town. Any suggestions for finding out more abo...
by ptosches
20 May 2019, 01:47

I'm planning a trip to Italy in September and want to visit my grandfather's hometown of Casalvecchia di Puglia. Giacomo Tosches (and his parents) eventually settled in Milford, MA, which apparently was the destination for a number of families from this town. Any suggestions for finding out more abo...