Search found 4 matches
- 18 Jul 2020, 17:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Casalvecchio di Puglia
- Replies: 87
- Views: 91006
Re: Casalvecchio di Puglia
Long overdue, but wanted to share some photos from our trip to Casalvecchio di Puglia last September. The town was quiet on our visit -- surrounded by farmland -- and I imagined it wasn't all that different from when my grandfather lived there. Even got chased away by a construction worker who must ...
- 29 May 2019, 05:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Casalvecchio di Puglia
- Replies: 87
- Views: 91006
Re: Casalvecchio di Puglia
Thank you for all the information. It will be a huge help. This is pretty exciting stuff and I am looking forward to finding more when we get there. I'm always amazed at how you can dig things up from so long ago -- and very much appreciate the help. Pete
- 20 May 2019, 01:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carescia Loretta C and John H Andreano
- Replies: 21
- Views: 24944
Re: Carescia Loretta C and John H Andreano
I'm planning a trip to Italy in September and want to visit my grandfather's hometown of Casalvecchia di Puglia. Giacomo Tosches (and his parents) eventually settled in Milford, MA, which apparently was the destination for a number of families from this town. Any suggestions for finding out more ...
- 20 May 2019, 01:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Casalvecchio di Puglia
- Replies: 87
- Views: 91006
Re: Casalvecchio di Puglia
I'm planning a trip to Italy in September and want to visit my grandfather's hometown of Casalvecchia di Puglia. Giacomo Tosches (and his parents) eventually settled in Milford, MA, which apparently was the destination for a number of families from this town. Any suggestions for finding out more ...