Search found 6 matches

by Peterdichiara
11 Jun 2019, 18:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
Replies: 18
Views: 11132

Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci

Hi there yes that is my aunt Vita married name is Azzara she came over from Sicily with GuisEppe, Leonardo and peItro
Salvatore, Francesca, Maria, Rosa, Guiseppina well remained in Italy
Lucrezia died at 6, Frederico at 18,& Tommassso at 20It was one other child that died at age 8 didn’t quite get ...
by Peterdichiara
11 Jun 2019, 01:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
Replies: 18
Views: 11132

Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci

This is Tomasso son of Onofrio who died in the First World War in Albania on 10/21/17
He was 20 years old
A06D14BE-2C9B-4EC0-9BFE-18DCF5A0E7CF.jpeg
by Peterdichiara
11 Jun 2019, 00:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
Replies: 18
Views: 11132

Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci

This is Onofrio’s family home in Piana Dei Albanesi
BAAA6628-0BAF-440D-965F-07CA50BD2352.jpeg
by Peterdichiara
11 Jun 2019, 00:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
Replies: 18
Views: 11132

Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci

0CBB2056-4761-4D41-ABB0-07A1E9E11190.jpeg
by Peterdichiara
11 Jun 2019, 00:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
Replies: 18
Views: 11132

Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci

Yes I misspoke onofrio born 1857 was my great grandfather his son Guiseppe is my grandfather
I am Peter born 10/6/1957 in the US son of Leonard Di Chiara born 10/13/1917
I have a photo of onofrios tombstone but cannot seem to attach it here
by Peterdichiara
09 Jun 2019, 22:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
Replies: 18
Views: 11132

Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci

I am the great grandson of Guiseppe Di Chiara . My grandfather was his son
Joseph brother of Onofrio. Mt cousin just traveled to Piana Dei Albabese Abdul met a cousin Salvatore Di Chiara who gave her much family history a d showed her the grave of Giuseppe . I can send a photo of it I am PETER Son ...