Thanks for letting me know about August 15th being a public holiday and the 30 years Land Concession for the old tomb. If the tomb of my grandaunt (Elisa Emma Johnson, wife of Quinto Tocchio) died in 1916) is not in existence I would be interested to see other Tocchio family tombs if any.
Would ...
Search found 4 matches
- 02 Jun 2022, 05:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cemetery check at Piea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1724
- 01 Jun 2022, 06:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cemetery check at Piea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1724
Re: Cemetery check at Piea
I emailed Commune di Piea two years ago but they had not replied since.
I plan to visit Piea personally on Monday 15th August 2022 (this year) whilst on my travel to Europe. I am wondering if Cimitero di Piea (Piea cemetery) will be opened to the public on that day and if the cemetery gates are ...
I plan to visit Piea personally on Monday 15th August 2022 (this year) whilst on my travel to Europe. I am wondering if Cimitero di Piea (Piea cemetery) will be opened to the public on that day and if the cemetery gates are ...
- 05 Feb 2020, 12:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cemetery check at Piea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1724
Re: Cemetery check at Piea
The article about Burial and Cemeteries in Italy is very interesting. Would anyone care to find the death date of Quinto Tocchio who died after 1916? Quinto Tocchio was born in Piea about 1864, son of a tailor, Tommaso Tocchio. Quinto Tocchio may have died and buried in Piea. Would it be worthwhile ...
- 21 Jan 2020, 23:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cemetery check at Piea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1724
Cemetery check at Piea
Would appreciate if anyone could check Piea cemetery near Asti, Piemonte for my grandaunt, Elisa Emma Johnson, wife of Quinto Tocchio.
Piea death registration shows that she died at Piea on 7 December 1916, aged 43, born in London. I don't know if she was a visitor or a resident at her husband's ...
Piea death registration shows that she died at Piea on 7 December 1916, aged 43, born in London. I don't know if she was a visitor or a resident at her husband's ...