Search found 2 matches

by ald360
04 Jan 2021, 08:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'Alessandro Family - Cerami, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 2036

D'Alessandro Family - Cerami, Sicily

Hi There!

Happy New Year :)

I would be so grateful if anyone may be able to point me in the right direction for looking for birth records for my great grandfather, Joseph (Giuseppe) D'Alessandro and his brother, Michael (Michele) D'Alessandro from Cerami, Sicily. Thank you so much!
by ald360
04 Jan 2021, 07:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Great-grandmother's First Name
Replies: 22
Views: 18256

Re: Great-grandmother's First Name

Hi! I am not sure what the chances are that you might see this message as this thread has been inactive for quite a long time, but I wanted to reach out as I cam across your post when I searched Pierro. My great grandfather's last name (and grandmother's maiden name) was Pierro and he came to the U ...