Search found 7 matches
- 22 Nov 2021, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campana family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2139
Re: Campana family
Thank you so much
- 22 Nov 2021, 16:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campana family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2139
Re: Campana family
Is this stating that Giovanni was 25 when he passed?
- 22 Nov 2021, 16:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campana family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2139
Re: Campana family
Yes I believe his father might be Gaetano and I believe he lived in Longobucco. I’m not finding his mothers name though.
- 22 Nov 2021, 14:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campana family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2139
Campana family
:D
I’m trying to find information about Giovanni Campana. He was born in March 28, 1866 in Italy and died in March 12,1952 in Ohio USA. He was married to Louisa Napoli. They migrated to USA in the early 1900’s I believe. I’m trying to find information about his parents.
Any information would be ...
I’m trying to find information about Giovanni Campana. He was born in March 28, 1866 in Italy and died in March 12,1952 in Ohio USA. He was married to Louisa Napoli. They migrated to USA in the early 1900’s I believe. I’m trying to find information about his parents.
Any information would be ...
- 15 Nov 2021, 17:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1534
Re: Need help translating
Is this any clearer? It’s off of ancestry and I’m not sure how to share the link
- 15 Nov 2021, 16:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1534
Re: Need help translating
Thank you so much for the information. I’m trying to research the Campana family and having trouble tracing it back to Italy.
- 09 Nov 2021, 21:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1534
Need help translating
It’s hard to see but I was hoping someone could translate this document for me. I’m doing family research and I’m stuck on the Campana family. Any help would be appreciated so much.
Thank you
Tammy
Thank you
Tammy