Search found 2 matches
- 23 Mar 2023, 12:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Just Starting
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7781
Re: Just Starting
Hi John Francesco Pinto of Oratino is my Grandfather how would i go about finding out if i have any relatives living in the region of italy . I am planning a trip for next year and would love to get some more history
- 28 Dec 2022, 01:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Just Starting
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7781
Re: Just Starting
John This is very interesting I was searching family names and town in Italy tracing my family line on my mothers side. Francesco Pinto and his second wife Carmella were my grandparents . My mom Marie Pinto was their youngest daughter born in 1930 in Staten Island . I knew my Grandfather came from ...