Search found 11 matches
- 06 May 2004, 17:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching by town not name!?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9097
Thanks for...
helping me out...really appreciate it!!
- 06 May 2004, 16:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching by town not name!?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9097
Thank you...
very much for your help...I'll try & see what happens...btw the LDS let non LDS into their church or centers...It's probably a stupid question but I'm green when it comes to this stuff!!
Anthony
Anthony
- 06 May 2004, 15:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching by town not name!?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9097
Thanks Buona...
I'll check...but who knows!!
- 06 May 2004, 15:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching by town not name!?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9097
I wanna say about 5 or 6 towns...
My Mother's family
Guardia Sanframondi, Benevento, Campania
My Father's Mother's family
Monte San Giacomo, Salerno, Campania
My Father's Father's family
Capizzi, Messina, Sicily
Things get a little crazy here...my aunt always said we had family from Santo Stefano, Sicily, but she never said which ...
Guardia Sanframondi, Benevento, Campania
My Father's Mother's family
Monte San Giacomo, Salerno, Campania
My Father's Father's family
Capizzi, Messina, Sicily
Things get a little crazy here...my aunt always said we had family from Santo Stefano, Sicily, but she never said which ...
- 06 May 2004, 07:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching by town not name!?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9097
Searching by town not name!?
I was wondering if there is a way to search by town of origin. I am having a real hard time finding ancestors @ EllisIsland.org because of the misspelling of their names. If there was a way to search by town, the search might be a little easier. If there is a service like that that is available? If ...
- 03 Oct 2003, 03:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Scillia, Lisa, Sansone Families
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14735
PROGRESS
Made a lot of progress that to ya'll. I really appreciate. I think I am just scratching the service. Thanks again!!
Anthony
Anthony
- 02 Oct 2003, 08:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Scillia, Lisa, Sansone Families
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14735
- 02 Oct 2003, 08:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Scillia, Lisa, Sansone Families
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14735
- 02 Oct 2003, 04:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Scillia, Lisa, Sansone Families
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14735
Not Passive
I want to know who my ancestors are!! It must be something with the Italians but we need a connection to our past, to our people!! Our history isn't 227 years old like the US. It is ancient. I need to know who they were!! I want to (re)connect to my past!! I would appreciate your help!! Thank you ...
- 02 Oct 2003, 02:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Scillia, Lisa, Sansone Families
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14735
Sansones from Jersey
Flaviano Sansone & Filomeno Sansone were brothers. My great grandfather was Anthony Sansone. All from Hackensack.
Anthony
Anthony
- 01 Oct 2003, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Scillia, Lisa, Sansone Families
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14735
Looking for Scillia, Lisa, Sansone Families
If anybody has info on these family names please reply to this post!! THANKS!!!
Anthony
Anthony