Search found 2 matches
- 25 Jan 2004, 05:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Familia Scelzi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4378
La Familia Scelzi
I have been told that a book of my family exists in Italy, titled; La Familia Scelzi. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me a name or address for a source where I may obtain the book. Thank you. Linda
- 04 Oct 2003, 03:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Scillia, Lisa, Sansone Families
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14738
Sansones
Anthony; My Grandmother's maiden name was Mary Sansone. She emigrated to the USA about 1882. Settle in New York - The Bronx. She was from the Campania Region. However, she would talk about the "Volcano" and how it ruined her town. Do not know what her town was.
You might note in your search that ...
You might note in your search that ...