Search found 3 matches
- 03 Jul 2024, 10:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6001
Re: Costanzo family in Adami
Please see the Bruno side of my family (Francesco) Saverio Bruno was my great great grandfather, Salvadore was one of his sons, Angelina Bruno was Salvadore's Daughter. It is said that Salvadore could have named Angelina after a sister or Aunt he only had 1 other daughter Josephine Greco in New ...
- 03 Jul 2024, 10:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: bruno family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12947
Re: bruno family
Francesco Saverio Bruno is the husband of Marta(Maria) Bruno. They are my 2nd Gen great great grandparents. Their son is Salvadore(Salvatore) and may possibly be your Giovanni's brother. If we are a match I have more information and attached and a gen list. Let me know if this helps.
- 03 Jul 2024, 09:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Bruno
- Replies: 2
- Views: 928
Re: Finding Bruno
It's been along time since your post in my search for my ancestors I found your post.
The wife of Francesco Saverio Bruno is Marta Rita they are my great great grandparents my great grandmother is Angelina Bruno her father was Salvatore Bruno their son. Which would make Joseph his brother. I have ...
The wife of Francesco Saverio Bruno is Marta Rita they are my great great grandparents my great grandmother is Angelina Bruno her father was Salvatore Bruno their son. Which would make Joseph his brother. I have ...