Search found 2 matches
- 29 Jul 2024, 17:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help needed, please! Grazie!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 278
Translation help needed, please! Grazie!
This is the death certificate for my great-great-great-grandmother, Valentina Fadini, in Tarcento, Udine. If someone could translate this for me I would be thankful!
- 25 Jul 2024, 01:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating death record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 614
Help translating death record
Hello,
Could someone please help translate the attached entry for me? It is the death record of my great great great grandmother, Valentina Fadini. I am particularly interested if there is a reference to a residence address. I travel to Tarcento this autumn and would be thrilled to be able to ...
Could someone please help translate the attached entry for me? It is the death record of my great great great grandmother, Valentina Fadini. I am particularly interested if there is a reference to a residence address. I travel to Tarcento this autumn and would be thrilled to be able to ...