Search found 11 matches
- 09 May 2025, 18:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: A different Caputi search!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2583
A different Caputi search!
I'm back again! This time I have a whole new line of Caputi's I need help with. My grandmother has recently connected with a cousin of hers who apparently also has Caputi lineage. Him and I connected as well and he has asked me for help on his background. Now he is an older gentleman who has ...
- 05 May 2025, 18:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Re: Caputi/Caputo family search
Wow indeed i do see how popular that last name is! Thank you again, I appreciate you taking your time to help me out! I was very nervous posting on here for help but you made it so much better! You are just the sweetest person. I apologize for not being on here to reply the past few days, I just got ...
- 01 May 2025, 03:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Re: Caputi/Caputo family search
To Angela, thank you once more for the wonderful information you’ve found for me! I came to ask for advice and instead you found me and decided to help me out from the goodness of your heart! I appreciate you so so much and I’m so glad you were able to help me. You’re a very kind woman and my ...
- 29 Apr 2025, 06:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Re: Caputi/Caputo family search
All of the information you've provided me with is astounding. I could cry, I thought I would be lost forever. Thank you again and again a million times I don't know what else to even say to express my appreciation for your help. This is wonderful truly!
- 27 Apr 2025, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Re: Caputi/Caputo family search
Thank you so much! That’s really interesting stuff, thank you for all your help!!!! I appreciate it! Hope you’re doing well!!!!! 


- 23 Apr 2025, 01:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Re: Caputi/Caputo family search
Hello again Angela!
Thank you so so very much! I can't even begin to express how amazed I am! All that information you already found me is way more than I expected. This is honestly so awesome I have been stuck for so long. Thank you so much for looking further into it, you didn't have to do that. I ...
Thank you so so very much! I can't even begin to express how amazed I am! All that information you already found me is way more than I expected. This is honestly so awesome I have been stuck for so long. Thank you so much for looking further into it, you didn't have to do that. I ...
- 22 Apr 2025, 22:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Re: Caputi/Caputo family search
Angela you are so sweet I can’t even believe you found so much information for me. I appreciate this so so much you have no idea thank you again.
- 22 Apr 2025, 22:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Re: Caputi/Caputo family search
Oh also to Mark I am not offended I totally agree! I was waiting a while to get the post approved and then got super busy with school as I am just a kid so I did get a bit sidetracked but please make no mistake I’m really not ungrateful for her help!!!! I didn’t expect anything to be found at all ...
- 22 Apr 2025, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Re: Caputi/Caputo family search
Oh my goodness I just seen this. Yes I did have to wait quite a while for the post to get approved. I read through all the information you found for me and I cannot even begin to explain how appreciative I am of that! I have been stuck for so long and haven’t been able to find anything, so this is ...
- 04 Apr 2025, 20:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family research
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1185
Caputi/Caputo family research
Hello!! I’ve recently became interested in my ancestry. My grandfather and his whole family is Italian, but unfortunately they’re all dead so I cannot ask them for information. I feel like I have searched all over the web and I have come up almost completely empty. I know my great grandfathers name ...
- 03 Apr 2025, 06:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputi/Caputo family search
- Replies: 29
- Views: 8488
Caputi/Caputo family search
Hello!! I’ve recently became interested in my ancestry. My grandfather and his whole family is Italian, but unfortunately they’re all dead so I cannot ask them for information. I feel like I have searched all over the web and I have come up almost completely empty. I know my great grandfathers name ...