Search found 31 matches

by lololo
19 Sep 2004, 17:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PRINCESS TIAZINHA NEEDS A HELP!
Replies: 1
Views: 3528

PRINCESS TIAZINHA NEEDS A HELP!

UserID and IP address permanently Banned!

This user can contact the webmaster by Private Mail.
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 19:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Sao Paolo, Brazil
Replies: 15
Views: 20820

Re: Sao Paolo, Brazil

FrankieBoy wrote:Thanks to lololo for the information and for ptimber for the lesson in website protocol. (I am new to this.)

I always say thank you for an extended courtesy (check the one I sent you previously, ptimber), but henceforth will do so for all to read.
haahhhhhahh, thats it!
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 19:27

ptimber wrote:Can't you get a visa to come to the USA? peter
ah, i prefer to travel in BRAZIL and EUROPE, beautiful places...u know! :twisted:
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 19:24

ptimber wrote:But he did thank me the same way. her sent me an e-mail and we are meeting for lunch because he lives near me and we are going to go to the feast of San Gennaro together.....wanna come? Peter

hahahha, pathetic, I prefer staying in BRASILLLLLL
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 19:20

ptimber wrote:You obviously do go beyond what your eyes see or read. Why did he thank you privately? Perhaps he was ashamed to do it publicly. Peter
no, its because im the only who, in fact, is helped him. he doesnt need to show his THANKS to u :lol:
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 19:18
Topic: ummm...any ideas??
Replies: 13
Views: 9995

Re: ummm...any ideas??

ptimber wrote:Only if you contribute something of value instead of just tooting your horn. Peter
já TÃâ€
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 19:16
Topic: ummm...any ideas??
Replies: 13
Views: 9995

Re: ummm...any ideas??

LOLOLO She is not ooking wherfe the name is distributed in Italy she is verifing the existence of the surname. Your contribution is uncessary since she has not aked the question as to where these surnames are located. Read . Peter Look, stop saying what I have to post. If you want, I let you sit on...
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 19:14
Topic: Passagers of MATTEO BRUZZO
Replies: 3
Views: 6887

Re: Passagers of MATTEO BRUZZO

ptimber wrote:Have you tried www.memorialdoimigrante.sp.gov.br/formular.html. Peter
they have nothing there....i think my grandmother´s family came ilegally to Brazil :lol:
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 19:12

Lololo the poster for this question only wants to know about 1880 to 1890 so your information is not responding to the inquiry. You appear tnot to rerad about what is wanted but only what you think you should put down....You should read and ponder. Peter HA HA HA, dont make me lagh! he already saye...
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 18:45
Topic: Passagers of MATTEO BRUZZO
Replies: 3
Views: 6887

Passagers of MATTEO BRUZZO

Please, can somebody find the passagers of the ship MATTEO BRUZZO, that came from Genova to Vitoria, in Brazil, on August 05, 1895?

Famiglia Bandiera.

GRAZIEEEEE :D
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 18:34
Topic: Italian population of Argentina
Replies: 7
Views: 9498

Re: Italian population of Argentina

Are they native born to Argentina or Italy and how many are immigrantsd and how many are argentine italians and how many generations arfe there for the argentina italians... 700 thousands are ITALIANS. 15 million argentineans have italian descent. There are from sixth to first generations, it depen...
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 17:55

http://www.think-go.com/nostroalbero/images/saopaulo-1900.jpg Neither New York, nor Buenos Aires. The largest Italian community outside Italy is located in Sao Paulo, the wealthiest and biggest city in South America. According to the Italian embassy, more than 3 million Italian immigrants and desce...
by lololo
23 Jul 2004, 17:47
Topic: Italian population of Argentina
Replies: 7
Views: 9498

Re: Italian population of Argentina

It's always difficult to have fully correct stats, but with 15 millions people (and 1/5 of them with their roots in Piemonte region), Argentina seems to be the foreign country with the biggest number of individuals of Italian descent (more than US, where Italians-americans are estimated to be 12 to...