Search found 26 matches

by masucci79
03 Jun 2004, 18:27
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Elvira & Urbano Masucci arrived in NY early 1900´s
Replies: 3
Views: 6318

Thank you

ptimber wrote:go to www.ellisisland.org and register to enter and look them up!. Peter
Many thanks to the team of Itailian genealogy.
by masucci79
03 Jun 2004, 17:48
Topic: Elvira & Urbano Masucci arrived in NY early 1900´s
Replies: 3
Views: 6318

Elvira & Urbano Masucci arrived in NY early 1900´s

How can I find from ellis island when this couple arrived? Boat documents that they travelled? ect..
by masucci79
07 Apr 2004, 13:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: found
Replies: 1
Views: 2707

found

I found all the infomation I needed
by masucci79
20 Jan 2004, 10:24
Topic: Christina de Llilis was in the USA by 1906
Replies: 4
Views: 7897

What a great site. lots of help, lots of information.

HI:from passenger's list are in same travel an Salvatore De Lellis coming from Baia e Latina http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/search/shipManifest.asp?MID=06831962910267055616&FNM=S&LNM=DE+LELLIS&PLNM=DE+LELLIS&RF=9&PID=102565020056 regards, suanj Thank you for all your help.I n...
by masucci79
18 Jan 2004, 13:21

Re: Christina de Llilis was in the USA by 1906

Christina de Llilis was in the USA and sponsored Beniamino Masucci for his first visit you said, on his records she was his sister-in-law? How can I get more information about Christina De Llilis? The name looks like a Ellis Island made up name? Kind regards Hi: really Cristina De Lellis (exact spe...
by masucci79
18 Jan 2004, 09:51

Christina de Llilis was in the USA by 1906

Christina de Llilis was in the USA and sponsored Beniamino Masucci for his first visit you said, on his records she was his sister-in-law?

How can I get more information about Christina De Llilis?
The name looks like a Ellis Island made up name?

Kind regards
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 23:30
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Information from Italy, specifically Avellino
Replies: 10
Views: 20370

HI:sorry... but for to obtain this record, you can write to(if you know birthdate Beniamino): Ufficio di Stato Civile Piazza Silvestri, 1 81010 Baia e Latina(CE) Italia fax +39 0823 922723 or you send an email atoscano@rdn.it for to insert an message(search Masucci's relative in Baia e Latina). Gue...
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 23:25
Topic: masucci
Replies: 12
Views: 10863

One reminder that wehen wiritng in nglish to Italy keep the sentences simple to make it easier to read and understand and include a self addressed envelope with a dollar inside for stamps to encourage a reply. Research into the family background may be worth a try if you believe they are a family o...
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 18:28

With precision: which information you ask? suanj for the family Masucci Origin: -The Masucci family is noble family (noble title: "Barone")with varoius residence in Italy, especially in south Italy(Lazio-Molise-Campania region especially; In branches Masucci's family are the artist (paint...
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 18:21

With precision: which information you ask? suanj for the family Masucci Origin: -The Masucci family is noble family (noble title: "Barone")with varoius residence in Italy, especially in south Italy(Lazio-Molise-Campania region especially; In branches Masucci's family are the artist (paint...
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 18:04
Topic: a
Replies: 6
Views: 7078

Thank you

ptimber wrote:Caserta is a province in the Campania region along with Avellino, Benevento, Naples and Salernmo. Go to www.mappy.com to sdee a map. Peter
Thank you for your help, I found it on the map.

Kind regards
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 17:59
Topic: masucci
Replies: 12
Views: 10863

How do you know they do not read english? English is the second language in Italy and all school children learn it in school and should you send a simple sentence letter in english ZI am sure they will understand it However, should you feel more comfortable with a translation go to www.freetranslat...
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 14:22
Topic: Beniamino Masucci found thank you
Replies: 2
Views: 3960

Re: Beniamino Masucci found thank you

suanj wrote:
masucci79 wrote:Thank you, I found that Benny came here twice before he settled in New York and the family comes from Caserta.
Great! :lol: suanj
Now, how do I find the relatives in Italy¿
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 10:29
Topic: Beniamino Masucci found thank you
Replies: 2
Views: 3960

Beniamino Masucci found thank you

Thank you, I found that Benny came here twice before he settled in New York and the family comes from Caserta.
by masucci79
17 Jan 2004, 09:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: looking for meaning of Grandfather's name "Galuppo"
Views: 7753

Re: looking for meaning of Grandfather's name "Galuppo&

botchie wrote::D From Montanago
How you are writing it, I think it is a word which means 'handsome' and it is a common term to say; Hi guopo or guopa ( beautiful) I am mis-spelling guopo and guopa, sorry,