Search found 23 matches

by Beatles78
06 Jun 2015, 16:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Michele Aiani, his history, connection to Raul Aiani?
Replies: 17
Views: 4914

Re: Michele Aiani, his history, connection to Raul Aiani?

Wow this is AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for the translation!!!! Based on the information i was given by family, I assume they were married in Rome, as Michele was a mace bearer for the Pope and Carolina was born in Rome and was a Contessa. I show their children as being born in Rome as well. Were y...
by Beatles78
05 Jun 2015, 17:12

Re: Michele Aiani, his history, connection to Raul Aiani?

Wow this is fantastic! Is there any way you can do a translation of that document for me? I don't know Italian. :( I know that he died in Rome, on this hand written tree i have i DO show he was born and died there, but that his parents Carlo and Angela Prosperi were from Napoli?? I also know he marr...
by Beatles78
03 Jun 2015, 03:06

Michele Aiani, his history, connection to Raul Aiani?

Hello! I have an ancestor, Michele Aiani, who was born in 1814 in Napoli, Campania, Italy. He was a mace bearer to the Pope. I know he was originally married with children...but do not know who that first wife was or those children as she died. I DO know that he married my 3x Great Grandmother, Caro...
by Beatles78
28 Jan 2015, 05:08
Topic: Rosa Cicirello born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy in mid 1800s
Replies: 11
Views: 3135

Re: Rosa Cicirello born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy in mid 18

Incredible!! Dare I ask if you see generations before as well??

I thank you very much! I'm not even sure how you find these records when i try to go back within the document and i get to the baptism year range but don't know how to search for a name!

Thanks again!
Stephanie
by Beatles78
28 Jan 2015, 03:38

Re: Rosa Cicirello born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy in mid 18

Oh boy, this is terrific! Thanks very much for that.

Do you happen to see a birth date for Rosa?

And are you able to go back any further on Cristoforo, perhaps a birthdate for him and his parents names?
by Beatles78
28 Jan 2015, 03:06

Rosa Cicirello born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy in mid 1800s

Hello! I am wondering if anyone has a baptismal record for Rosa Cicirello, born around 1856/1857 in Corleone, Italy -- perhaps her father's name was Cristoforo Cicirello and mother Gaetana? I do know that she immigrated to the United States on 14 Feb 1904 from Palermo onboard a ship called Manila. N...
by Beatles78
20 Jun 2013, 15:43
Topic: Leo Capra (Crapa) Born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy in 1800s
Replies: 5
Views: 1560

Re: Leo Capra (Crapa) Born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy in 180

Hi Marty! Thank you - I'm so glad i found this site...as I've been at a standstill with my Crapa line for awhile. :) Thank you so much for your quick response and the information! However, that link you gave me looks like it is to a marriage certificate, not a baptismal record. Did you attach the wr...
by Beatles78
19 Jun 2013, 21:30
Topic: Leo Capra (Crapa) Born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy in 1800s
Replies: 5
Views: 1560

Leo Capra (Crapa) Born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy in 1800s

Hello, I have an ancestor named Antonino (Anthony) Capra (or Crapa) who was born in Corleone, Sicily, Italy on 12/3/1857, dying on 5/24/1945 in Cook County, IL. (He immigrated in 1890) He was married to Rosa Cicirello, also born in 1857 in Corleone, Sicily Italy...she immigrated in 1903, and died in...