Mangeruca website
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Mangeruca website
I have been advised by the owner of the very helpful website www.mangeruca.com that they have incorporated my suggestion to update the form letters and are currently updating the entire website. In the interim the website can be used once again until such improvments occur. This is for forum information. =Peter=
Re: Mangeruca website
Thanks for the FYI Peter......
May I suggest that you put this in the off-topic section as well,
alot of posters check there first for suggestions to websites and what not.
Lee
May I suggest that you put this in the off-topic section as well,
alot of posters check there first for suggestions to websites and what not.
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
