Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Would someone please translate this? Thanks much in advance for your help!
Dear Antonio,
It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. I apologise that my Italian is so terrible. I hope it was not too much of an imposition. I am e-mailing you again so that you have my correct address. I am also enclosing my home address if you care to have it. Thank you again for being so gracious and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
è stato un vero piacere parlare con te ieri. Mi scuso per il mio orribile Italiano. Spero non ti sia stato di troppo disturbo. Ti mando questa email in maniera da lasciarti il mio indirizzo corretto. In calce trovi anche il mio indirizzo di casa, nel caso ti interessi. Grazie ancora per la cortesia e spero di risentirti presto.
ofoghlu wrote:I did it myself. Does this look ok? Anyone?
Antonio,
è stato un vero piacere parlare con te ieri. Mi scuso per il mio orribile Italiano. Spero non ti sia stato di troppo disturbo. Ti mando questa email in maniera da lasciarti il mio indirizzo corretto. In calce trovi anche il mio indirizzo di casa, nel caso ti interessi. Grazie ancora per la cortesia e spero di risentirti presto.
November 2nd is All Souls' Day,a Catholic feast dedicated to the memorial of the dead which, according to tradition, can be dated back to ancient times. This day, in almost every country, the dead are remembered with different rituals and customs, yet the aim is just one: give some consolation to th...