I need HELP to translate English to Italian for a Family Christmas Card in USTICA. I have it all written and tried to translate it. Just need someone to read over before I mail it to family. Please let me know who can translate for me. Thank you so much for your help.
Mardi
Need Help Translating English to Italian
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need Help Translating English to Italian
Post it here...
Re: Need Help Translating English to Italian
This is what I wrote in Elglish and tried to Translate it in Italian, just want to make sure that I have it correct..........Thank you so very much.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
To all my cousins
Hope all is well.
I have written Celestina on the Computer.
Have Celestina to send message on computer
I want to wish everyone much happiness for the holidays and the coming year.
I send my love and many hugs to you.
Vi auguriamo un Buon Natale.
Per tutti i miei cugini
La speranza è tutto a posto.
Ho scritto Celestina sul computer.
Hanno Celestina per inviare un messaggio sul computer
Voglio augurare a tutti molto più felicità per le vacanze e l'anno prossimo.
Invio il mio amore e tanti abbracci a voi.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
To all my cousins
Hope all is well.
I have written Celestina on the Computer.
Have Celestina to send message on computer
I want to wish everyone much happiness for the holidays and the coming year.
I send my love and many hugs to you.
Vi auguriamo un Buon Natale.
Per tutti i miei cugini
La speranza è tutto a posto.
Ho scritto Celestina sul computer.
Hanno Celestina per inviare un messaggio sul computer
Voglio augurare a tutti molto più felicità per le vacanze e l'anno prossimo.
Invio il mio amore e tanti abbracci a voi.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need Help Translating English to Italian
Auguri per un Natale veramente felice a tutti i miei cugini, spero che tutti stiate bene.
Ho scritto a Celestina sul computer, chiedetele di mandare un messaggio sul computer.
Voglio augurare a tutti molta felicità per le feste e per l'anno prossimo.
Vi mando il mio amore e tanti abbracci.
Ho scritto a Celestina sul computer, chiedetele di mandare un messaggio sul computer.
Voglio augurare a tutti molta felicità per le feste e per l'anno prossimo.
Vi mando il mio amore e tanti abbracci.
Re: Need Help Translating English to Italian
Thank you Livio for the Translation..........could you also translate the message that you wrote in English.....I would apprecitate it.
Mardi
Mardi
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need Help Translating English to Italian
Wishes fo a very Merry Christmas to all my cousins, I hope you are all well.
I have written Celestina on the Computer ask her to send message on computer
I want to wish everyone much happiness for the holidays and for the coming year.
I send my love and many hugs to you.
I have written Celestina on the Computer ask her to send message on computer
I want to wish everyone much happiness for the holidays and for the coming year.
I send my love and many hugs to you.
Re: Need Help Translating English to Italian
Thank you very much.........
Mardi
Mardi
