Well once again, I have been redoing my websites.
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/main/home.html
I haven’t completely finished the site yet. But, if you have a moment please check it out and give me your opinions. If you like to be added to the site, please feel free to tell me. If I have missed you I’m sorry.
I am also working on the Surname Database of Regions. So if you would like your surname to be added. Please click on the “contactâ€
New Website
New Website
http://www.italiansiciliangenealogy.com/
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/main/home.html
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/Main/index.html
http://ouritaliansicilianfamilytree.goo ... familytree
Searching surnames:
Maola, Rocca, Niro,Longo, Pennacchia (FR)
Pellerito, D'Anna, Alfano, Russo, LoCricchio (PA)
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/main/home.html
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/Main/index.html
http://ouritaliansicilianfamilytree.goo ... familytree
Searching surnames:
Maola, Rocca, Niro,Longo, Pennacchia (FR)
Pellerito, D'Anna, Alfano, Russo, LoCricchio (PA)
Re: New Website
Vincenza,
Please check the link - I couldn't open the site.
although..the link in your signature works ok.
Ang
Please check the link - I couldn't open the site.
although..the link in your signature works ok.
Ang
Re: New Website
Thanks I think it okay now
Vincenza
Vincenza
http://www.italiansiciliangenealogy.com/
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/main/home.html
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/Main/index.html
http://ouritaliansicilianfamilytree.goo ... familytree
Searching surnames:
Maola, Rocca, Niro,Longo, Pennacchia (FR)
Pellerito, D'Anna, Alfano, Russo, LoCricchio (PA)
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/main/home.html
http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/Main/index.html
http://ouritaliansicilianfamilytree.goo ... familytree
Searching surnames:
Maola, Rocca, Niro,Longo, Pennacchia (FR)
Pellerito, D'Anna, Alfano, Russo, LoCricchio (PA)

