Looking for Maisano family
- Georgiapeach
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 28 Jan 2009, 13:37
Looking for Maisano family
My father James Maisano died on Sept. 16, 1939, in New York. I understand his name was Vincent. He was from a small town called Pellegrina in the province of Reggo-Calabria. Years ago I made contact with Kathy Maisano of Cliffside Park, New Jersey, but did not stay in touch (which I regret so much). I hope I can find Kathy. She told me that we were related. I have a cousin, Santa Curatola, who lived in Fairview, New Jersey. I would love to contact her also. I hope someone out there reads this and knows my family and how I can get in touch with them.
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Looking for Maisano family
There are 4 Maisano listed in Cliffside park, New Jersey and one of them is Catherine. Go to www.numberway.com The Catherine Maisano is probably the person you are seeking. =Peter=
~Peter~