Hi,
Could someone please translate this for me please:
Thanks in advance,
Michael Colognori
spero tu parli italiano,visto che ti chiami colognori!
piacere io sono federica e sono molto amica di silvia non so forze e tua amica?
comunque tanto piacere a presto fede
Italian > English translation
- MichaelSerchio
- Rookie

- Posts: 88
- Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 00:00
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Italian > English translation
"I hope that you speak Italian and I see your name Colognori!
My pleasure (meeting you) my name is Federica and I am a close friend of Silvia and perhaps she is also your friend. In any event, its a pleasure to meet you and sincerely yours" =Peter=
My pleasure (meeting you) my name is Federica and I am a close friend of Silvia and perhaps she is also your friend. In any event, its a pleasure to meet you and sincerely yours" =Peter=
~Peter~