Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I was hoping that someone out there might point me in the right direction regarding a simple situation.
I recently received an estratto atti di morte for my bisnonna from the comune di Pinerolo. My bisnonna was born in Torino and lived most of her adult life in Genova. Mt guess is that she was living with her sister in the comune di Cumiana when she died in 1964.
The estratto doesn't indicate where the burial occured. Might someone know if this information is available and if so whom do I contact to inquire about it?
ofoghlu wrote:I was hoping that someone out there might point me in the right direction regarding a simple situation.
I recently received an estratto atti di morte for my bisnonna from the comune di Pinerolo. My bisnonna was born in Torino and lived most of her adult life in Genova. Mt guess is that she was living with her sister in the comune di Cumiana when she died in 1964.
The estratto doesn't indicate where the burial occured. Might someone know if this information is available and if so whom do I contact to inquire about it?
Thanks much in advance!
I think you may want to read this thread (beginning with the 7th message) for an explanation as to why you may not find exactly what you are looking for...
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...