
Another cryptic Marriage Annotation
Re: Another cryptic Marriage Annotation
Il 24.7.(1)919 in Milazzo atto n° 17 sposò ... ...
I'm not able to understand the name but, now, you can write to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile of Milazzo and ask for the marriage act of Amato Rosario (the number 17 of the year 1919).
L.
I'm not able to understand the name but, now, you can write to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile of Milazzo and ask for the marriage act of Amato Rosario (the number 17 of the year 1919).
L.
- borderline
- Rookie

- Posts: 53
- Joined: 13 Feb 2009, 18:08
Re: Another cryptic Marriage Annotation
Thanks Lucap, I will try this if these years are not already on microfilm.Lucap wrote:Il 24.7.(1)919 in Milazzo atto n° 17 sposò ... ...
I'm not able to understand the name but, now, you can write to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile of Milazzo and ask for the marriage act of Amato Rosario (the number 17 of the year 1919).
L.
