Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am traveling to Italy next month and have a language problem. I don't know if any of my family speaks English.
I need someone who speaks Italian to make 2 or 3 phone calls for me in Italy to give a message, or find out if somebody speaks English or has e-mail address. Calls would be to San Giorgio a Cremano, Contursi Terme and/ or Castlevetere in Val Fortore, all in Campania. I will be happy to reimburse for expenses,but need an Italian speaker to make first contact. If you can help, I will PM or e-mail you with the details.
misbris wrote:I am traveling to Italy next month and have a language problem. I don't know if any of my family speaks English.
I need someone who speaks Italian to make 2 or 3 phone calls for me in Italy to give a message, or find out if somebody speaks English or has e-mail address. Calls would be to San Giorgio a Cremano, Contursi Terme and/ or Castlevetere in Val Fortore, all in Campania. I will be happy to reimburse for expenses,but need an Italian speaker to make first contact. If you can help, I will PM or e-mail you with the details.
Grazie,
MJ
misbris,
Send me a PM with some details and I'll send you my e-mail details so we can sort out just what you want. I will willingly do this for you...
Which conditions may have an effect - positive or negative - on your Italian family history project. The following insights, based on many years of experience in Italy, pertain to factors that have very little to do with Italian genealogy per se, but involve vast cultural differences that influence ...