Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am traveling to Italy next month and have a language problem. I don't know if any of my family speaks English.
I need someone who speaks Italian to make 2 or 3 phone calls for me in Italy to give a message, or find out if somebody speaks English or has e-mail address. Calls would be to San Giorgio a Cremano, Contursi Terme and/ or Castlevetere in Val Fortore, all in Campania. I will be happy to reimburse for expenses,but need an Italian speaker to make first contact. If you can help, I will PM or e-mail you with the details.
misbris wrote:I am traveling to Italy next month and have a language problem. I don't know if any of my family speaks English.
I need someone who speaks Italian to make 2 or 3 phone calls for me in Italy to give a message, or find out if somebody speaks English or has e-mail address. Calls would be to San Giorgio a Cremano, Contursi Terme and/ or Castlevetere in Val Fortore, all in Campania. I will be happy to reimburse for expenses,but need an Italian speaker to make first contact. If you can help, I will PM or e-mail you with the details.
Grazie,
MJ
misbris,
Send me a PM with some details and I'll send you my e-mail details so we can sort out just what you want. I will willingly do this for you...
The greatest exodus of modern history has been that of the Italians. Since 1861, more than twenty-four million departures have been recorded. In the space of just over a century a number almost equivalent to the amount of the population at the time of the unification of Italy emigrated abroad. It wa...