I was hoping that someone would be able to help me translate the following email that I received from Muro Lucano.
In riferimento alla lettera datata 04.08.2009-qui protocollata al 8431 del 12.08.2009-Si prega di precisare bene il cognome del coniuge, e di avere notizie della paternita' di ZARRIELLO Vincenzo.in attesa distinti saluti
Any help would be much appreciated.
Muro Lucano Translation
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Muro Lucano Translation
With reference to the letter dated Aug 4 2009 - that we have registered with nr 8431 on Aug 12 2009 - please be more precise about the souse's surname and provide info about the father of Zarriello Vincenzo. Waiting for you answer, greetings.
Re: Muro Lucano Translation
Thank you so much for the help.
Researching surnames Zarello, Zarriello, and now Crusco
One of my greatest accomplishments was finding out for sure that I am of Italian descent.
My greatest mystery is finding out who Vincenzo Zarriello was.
One of my greatest accomplishments was finding out for sure that I am of Italian descent.
My greatest mystery is finding out who Vincenzo Zarriello was.
