In reading several documents from the town of Garzeno, I've run across two first names that I can't make out. I'd like some advice on what names these might be.
The first is posted here:
http://img707.imageshack.us/i/giovannim.jpg/
The top line reads: ...dal fu Giovanni M_______...
It's the M_____ that I can't make out. This is from a death certificate, and Giovanni M_______ is the father. The rest of the text I can read.
The second is posted here:
http://img340.imageshack.us/i/pozzim.jpg/
This person is the spouse of an ancestor. His name is Pozzi M_______. What is that first name?
Thanks for any help.
Best,
Jerry
Help deciphering two first names on Italian records
-
JohnArmellino
- Master

- Posts: 697
- Joined: 09 Jun 2003, 00:00
- Location: West New York (NJ)
- Contact:
Re: Help deciphering two first names on Italian records
First one : Giovanni Maria
Second one: Massimino
Second one: Massimino
John Armellino
Re: Help deciphering two first names on Italian records
Thanks, John. I can believe that.
Grazie,
Jerry
Grazie,
Jerry
