Hi guys!
Does anyone know about getting documents apostilled? I live in NY and I'm obtaining all the documents from NYC. Do I have to go to the Secretary of State or is there another place to get these services done?
Also- do you know the approximate cost to get these documents apostilled? I went online to check - and the price of one document was about $200? Does that sound correct? I have quite a few documents to get apostilled.
Thanks!
Documents apostilled
Re: Documents apostilled
That sounds a little high to me. In NJ, the fee is $25 per document, but I relly don't know about NY.
Re: Documents apostilled
The Secretary of State lists all procedures and costs on their site. http://www.dos.state.ny.us/corps/apostille.html
Re: Documents apostilled
Wow, NY is cheaper. Too bad it is so difficult to get documents from them.!
Re: Documents apostilled
I knew that sounded a little too high - I checked and it said the fee is about $10. Don't ask me which site I was on that it said 200 haha
Thank you both!
Thank you both!


