Deliso/DeRiso
Deliso/DeRiso
Looking for information on Guiseppe DeRiso who married Maria Antonia Taddeo in Cervinara, Italy in the 1880s. Their son Clemente emigrated to the US in 1901 and changed his name to Deliso. Looking for info and photos.
Re: Deliso/DeRiso
http://www.comune.cervinara.av.it/
http://www.irpinia.info/sito/towns/cerv ... vinara.htm
http://www.comune.rotondi.av.it/
www.paginebianche.it
cognome: DE RISO dove: Rotondi
83017 Rotondi (AV)
cognome: TADDEO dove: Cervinara
83012 Cervinara (AV)
cognome: TADDEO dove: Rotondi
http://www.irpinia.info/sito/towns/cerv ... vinara.htm
http://www.comune.rotondi.av.it/
www.paginebianche.it
cognome: DE RISO dove: Rotondi
83017 Rotondi (AV)
cognome: TADDEO dove: Cervinara
83012 Cervinara (AV)
cognome: TADDEO dove: Rotondi
Re: Deliso/DeRiso
Please check your private messages. I have information for you.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Deliso/DeRiso
Zona1, do you ever post in the open forum?zona1 wrote:Please check your private messages. I have information for you.
It seems that every time you post it is simply to say, "Please check your private messages. I have information for you."
I apologize, but I find this curious...
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Deliso/DeRiso
As do I.....all help provided at this forum is free, we have a fantastic team, generously donating their time and efforts all for the love of genealogy.
If any of our members are being solicited by offers of paid services, please feel free to contact one of the moderators.
wldspirit
If any of our members are being solicited by offers of paid services, please feel free to contact one of the moderators.
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."


