Can you please translate this document. I hope you can read it. It is the best image I can get. I would be willing to e-mail it as an attachment if necessary.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... iPaolo.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... aolop2.jpg
Paolo Tansi
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Paolo Tansi
This is a sentence of the Civil Tribunal of Siracusa, issued August 6 1897, stating that the birth act of Paola Tomasi recorded with number 272 in the register books of the year '77 (1877), must be modified as follows:
the sentence that reads "a baby of feminine sex that she presents to me and to whom she gives the name Paola" must be read "a baby of masculine sex that she presents to me and to whom she gives the name Paolo".
the sentence that reads "a baby of feminine sex that she presents to me and to whom she gives the name Paola" must be read "a baby of masculine sex that she presents to me and to whom she gives the name Paolo".
Re: Paolo Tansi
Thank you Livio. That answers some questions for us. You have been very helpful. I was afraid you might not be able to read the image.
Very grateful,
Jim
Very grateful,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Paolo Tansi
I realize now that the subject of your post is Paolo Tansi while the surname in the document is Tomasi.
Re: Paolo Tansi
I didn't catch that.
Thank you
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.