Any help is appreciated!
Photo

Cool link, Johnny - thanks!johnnyonthespot wrote:I am not sure that I can see two Z's there.
Here is a list of all comuni and frazioni in modern Italy, http://www.italyworldclub.com/italian_frazioni/
Hi Nazca,nazca wrote:hi,
maybe is Bagnoli an hamlet of Napoli. Let me know what's at the top of certificate. I think there is the "comune" where your relatives gs gone.
try to post the entire certificate.
regards
Hi Aliza,aliza24 wrote:Have you already looked at the processetti for this marriage? Maybe those records will have the town listed too be clearer than this one.
That's mealiza24 wrote:Don't know if you know this site: someone's transcribing all the records from your town and putting them online! What a kind soul.
http://tlngenealogy.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... -blog.html
I'd contact them since they're obviously very familiar with this town.
Hi Maestra,maestra36 wrote:Actually there are two Zs in the word Pozzuoli in the record, as far as I can see. The first z comes down (below what I would call an imaginary line) and the second one is there but is formed differently than the first one and does not come down below the line. I have seen documents in which there are letter Ss formed in the same way where there the second looks different from the first and the first comes down below the line and the second does not.