Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I recall reading a few years ago that increased testing before and during hospitalizations has brought to the surface an unanticipated result: the fact that a significant percentage of children (was it 12%? I don't remember...) were not genetically related to the person who believed himself to be the father. In other words, there were a lot more mommies out there having a good time than anyone previously realized.
The incidence of these cases was fairly consistent - regardless of race, nationality, or economic stature.
I just thought I would inject this small factoid into this conversation.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
November 2nd is All Souls' Day,a Catholic feast dedicated to the memorial of the dead which, according to tradition, can be dated back to ancient times. This day, in almost every country, the dead are remembered with different rituals and customs, yet the aim is just one: give some consolation to th...