handwriting on 1810 birth record
- CowryShells
- Veteran

- Posts: 198
- Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 17:35
handwriting on 1810 birth record
I tried to circle the two places I don't understand on this 1810 birth record. Please take a look and see if you can help me read the handwriting. Thank you!
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: handwriting on 1810 birth record
Oggi che sono lì quattro del... = Today that is the four of...CowryShells wrote:I tried to circle the two places I don't understand on this 1810 birth record. Please take a look and see if you can help me read the handwriting. Thank you!
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7042/ttttttts.jpg
nata ... in costanza del suo leggittimo matrimonio con = born in constancy in his legitimate marriage to (born while he was legitimately married to..)
- CowryShells
- Veteran

- Posts: 198
- Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 17:35
Re: handwriting on 1810 birth record
Thank you very much, Livio!
That first one is particularly important because it is also the day that the baby was born. In this case, the baby was born and presented to the civil authorities on the same day. All I could see was /onu/i and I was beginning to think it was some sort of strange code.
(joking!)
That first one is particularly important because it is also the day that the baby was born. In this case, the baby was born and presented to the civil authorities on the same day. All I could see was /onu/i and I was beginning to think it was some sort of strange code.