Vella and Forte from Casalattico

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lauree

Vella and Forte from Casalattico

Post by lauree »

:D Hi,

I'm looking for informations about Vella and Forte families from Casalattico and more about Tarquino Vella and his wife Adela Forte and also their daughter Maria Felicia Vella who was born in Casalattico in 1872 she is my great grandmother.
I know she was maried with Pietrantonio Vella (born in 1865 in Casalattico)The parents of Pietrantonio were Tarquino Vella and Maria Stella Fusco from Casalattico.
In my family tree there is a lot of people and they came almost from Casalattico. So I hope, there is some cousins here. :?:
hmarcel

Re: Vella and Forte from Casalattico

Post by hmarcel »

My name is David Gula. Both Grandparents on my mothers side came from Casalattico / Montattico. I've been researching that side for about 5 years. I don't have much on Fusco, however my GGGG Grandmother was Palma Fusco from Casalattico. I have a website with a ton of info on Casalattico. Go to www.allthingsitaliane.com then go to Genealogy then to Surname Database. In there you will see a Spreadsheet with the title casalattico.xls. There are about 600 names in there - mostly Macari / Borza / Marsella - but some others are listed. These are what I got from LDS records. The other area is jpegs of Macari's and Borza's - about 300 each. It is the Macari side where Palma Fusco is listed. In my site is a tab for Ellis.xls You will see Fusco listed. It's a zip file which will eventually open as XLS. Has about 3000 records - aLL hyperlinked back to Ellis. Be sure to read the instructions. I also have indexes from LDS for many years. Let me know if you would like to me look through some years for Fusco's. I have about 1/3 of the years 1830-1865 for the surnames starting with "F" My email address is on the website if you wish to contact me.

You also might try http://www.geneanet.org/ If you only speak English choose the English flag at top right / registration is free. Lots of great info on this site. Also, Edmund Forte's site is fantastic http://www.edmundforte.co.uk/index2.html
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

The current population of Casalattico is less than 700 persons, thus there is a good chance that anyone with your surnames may be related to you.

The Italian telephone directory is always a good starting point. See http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... btt=1&om=0
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
BrenImmer

Post by BrenImmer »

Anyone out there want to chat about the MACARI LINE .
Forte
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Forte »

Hi,

I have Tarquinio Vella and Maria Stella Fusco on my family tree. Tarquinio was first cousin to my great grandmother (Maria Giuseppa Forte). Do get in touch via email paul.forte@btinternet.com or www.fortefamilyhistory.com and I should be able to give you some information.
Best wishes,

Paul Forte