Help with birth record please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Help with birth record please

Post by PeterTimber »

Ddear cargor you have to add and l at the end of htm for the website to comeup..sorry for the typo. =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
cargor
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 22 Jul 2006, 00:00
Location: usa

Re: Help with birth record please

Post by cargor »

johnnyonthespot wrote:cargor,

For future use, you may find this site very helpful: http://familyhistory.byu.edu/Downloads/ ... ion_Guide/

Click the Chapter 2 - Civil Birth Records link for an example.
Thank you for this tip. I will be using this often!
User avatar
cargor
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 57
Joined: 22 Jul 2006, 00:00
Location: usa

Re: Help with birth record please

Post by cargor »

PeterTimber wrote:Ddear cargor you have to add and l at the end of htm for the website to comeup..sorry for the typo. =Peter=
Peter, I am still learning how to navigate on the computer. I'm ashamed to admit my husband usually uploads files for me but I thought I would take a chance. :oops: I have more files to upload, hopefully I will do better. :D
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Help with birth record please

Post by PeterTimber »

you will do better and we are here to make sure you do!!=Peter=
~Peter~
Post Reply