Iannotta, Barrasso matrimoni

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Iannotta, Barrasso matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3654 ... arr187.jpg

Can someone help me figure out the bride's given name? Is the mother of the bride's surname Castiello? I believe I have the rest figured out.

Thank you :)
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
maestra36
Master
Master
Posts: 3422
Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 00:00

Re: Iannotta, Barrasso matrimoni

Post by maestra36 »

Her name looks like Anastasia
User avatar
maestra36
Master
Master
Posts: 3422
Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 00:00

Re: Iannotta, Barrasso matrimoni

Post by maestra36 »

Castiello looks right, Jim
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Iannotta, Barrasso matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

I looked and looked but could not figure it out. Now I see it. I guess I probably haven't seen Anastasia before.

Thank you
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
maestra36
Master
Master
Posts: 3422
Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 00:00

Re: Iannotta, Barrasso matrimoni

Post by maestra36 »

No problem, Jim. As always happy to help you.
Peg
Post Reply