Anna Baldassarre birth

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Anna Baldassarre birth

Post by oilman19 »

http://img832.imageshack.us/i/baldassar ... th189.jpg/
http://img709.imageshack.us/i/baldassar ... th189.jpg/

I have this nati for Anna, but I can't understand the information associated with her name. :? I have the basics translated.
Incidentally, Anna died 25 Feb 1891. Is it possible this info is related?

Thank you
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Anna Baldassarre birth

Post by pink67 »

Hi Jim! :D

If you're talking about the statements on the left side, the handwritten is:

Baldassarre Anna - gemella seconda nata
Baldassarre Anna, twin , second born (born for second)

and on the act:

Anna, che è gemella con altro cui concerne l'atto precedente.
Anna, who is twin with the other (baby) of the previous act.

Not a very good translation, sorry :oops: ,

Laura
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Anna Baldassarre birth

Post by oilman19 »

Hi Laura :)

It is fine. I just couldn't figure out what it meant.
You are a big help.

Grazie
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Post Reply