Please: Translator to hire.
I would like to hire a person to translate Matrimonio, Atti di Morte and Nasciti records. Records range from 1812 thru 1870. Researching in the Chieti region of Abruzzo.
Thank you,
Gianni Memma
Translator
Re: Translator
Hello and welcome to this forum:
There are a few of us on this forum who can help you with the translation of your documents if you upload them to this forum using a program like photobucket.com or imageshack.com
There will be no charge for us helping you with the translations. We just ask that you don't upload too many documents at one time, as we are only volunteers and are helping others with their genealogy research as well.
Peg
There are a few of us on this forum who can help you with the translation of your documents if you upload them to this forum using a program like photobucket.com or imageshack.com
There will be no charge for us helping you with the translations. We just ask that you don't upload too many documents at one time, as we are only volunteers and are helping others with their genealogy research as well.
Peg
- ForzaItaliaPgh
- Elite

- Posts: 363
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 18:35
Re: Translator
Ciao,
If you need professional translations for some reason I know a great translator who helped me with getting my docs ready for a citizenship app. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you his info. Although, if you just need to know what they say in English, I'd take advantage of the offer from maestra36
If you need professional translations for some reason I know a great translator who helped me with getting my docs ready for a citizenship app. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you his info. Although, if you just need to know what they say in English, I'd take advantage of the offer from maestra36
Researching BARONTINI family from Tuscany

