Verla marriage in Latin
Verla marriage in Latin
Could someone please interpret the 26.2.1732 marriage record for Domenico Sebastiani for me please?
Re: Verla marriage in Latin
Can you post all the page to compare this act with the others? There is something I can't understand; maybe more details can give me an help for the translation.
L.
L.
Re: Verla marriage in Latin
This is as much as I will have until the LDS reopens after Christmas and New Years break. I cropped it due to the glare.
This film I am viewing right now has a lot of info on my Sebastiani family.
This film I am viewing right now has a lot of info on my Sebastiani family.
Re: Verla marriage in Latin
This is what I can read:
26 Februarii 1732
D. Dominicus Sebastiani Palludis contraxit matrimonium cum dispensationem
super quartum consanguinitatis gradum cum D. Anna filia D. Antonii
Xxxx servatis servandis assistente me Petro Antonio Bedetta(?) xxx
Parroco. Testibus Ill(ustrissi)mo(?) Reverendo Leonardo Xxxx fratribus Salesiani(?)...
Il 26 di Febbraio 1732
Il signor Domenico Sebastiani di Palludio (?) contrasse matrimonio con dispensa sul quarto grado di consanguineità con la signora Anna figlia del signor Antonio Xxxx essendo osservate tutte le regole che dovevano essere osservate con l'assistenza mia Pietro Antonio Bedetta xxx parroco. Testimoni l'illustrissimo reverendo Leonardo Xxxx dei frati salesiani...
26 Februarii 1732
D. Dominicus Sebastiani Palludis contraxit matrimonium cum dispensationem
super quartum consanguinitatis gradum cum D. Anna filia D. Antonii
Xxxx servatis servandis assistente me Petro Antonio Bedetta(?) xxx
Parroco. Testibus Ill(ustrissi)mo(?) Reverendo Leonardo Xxxx fratribus Salesiani(?)...
Il 26 di Febbraio 1732
Il signor Domenico Sebastiani di Palludio (?) contrasse matrimonio con dispensa sul quarto grado di consanguineità con la signora Anna figlia del signor Antonio Xxxx essendo osservate tutte le regole che dovevano essere osservate con l'assistenza mia Pietro Antonio Bedetta xxx parroco. Testimoni l'illustrissimo reverendo Leonardo Xxxx dei frati salesiani...

