Another "Padre Incerto" child from the same mother - child #6 I think.
Would someone be kind enough to translate the entire document for me please. I know it's a lot of work but I truly would appreciate it. Any info I can get is a major help. It's split into two images.
Basic info:
Mother of the bride: Caolina Marino
Father of the bride: "Padre incerto"
Confused - looks like the name "Marino" appears in both the bride and groom's names?
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4355/pub ... rimoni.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4355 ... rimoni.jpg
Publblicaziioni Di Matrimonio - Translation Please
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Publblicaziioni Di Matrimonio - Translation Please
Groom: Angelo Signoretti, 27, son of Pier Giovanni and Maria Giuseppa Pitramola
Bride: Angela Marino, 18, daughter of padre incerto and Carolina Marino
Bride: Angela Marino, 18, daughter of padre incerto and Carolina Marino
- CowryShells
- Veteran

- Posts: 198
- Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 17:35
Re: Publblicaziioni Di Matrimonio - Translation Please
I took a look to see if I could help, though I'm still learning. The images you posted are much too small for me to study the words as carefully as I'd need to, in order to begin to read them.
To decipher the form, have you tried Trafford Cole's book Italian Genealogical Records?
This website has a transcribed and translated marriage record, though not the marriage banns, but it is also helpful for handwriting: http://familyhistory.byu.edu/Downloads/ ... efault.htm Here's another site for handwriting: http://script.byu.edu/
This site is specifically for marriage banns: http://www.montaltouffugo.net/records/p ... zione.html
Hope this helps you make progress!
To decipher the form, have you tried Trafford Cole's book Italian Genealogical Records?
This website has a transcribed and translated marriage record, though not the marriage banns, but it is also helpful for handwriting: http://familyhistory.byu.edu/Downloads/ ... efault.htm Here's another site for handwriting: http://script.byu.edu/
This site is specifically for marriage banns: http://www.montaltouffugo.net/records/p ... zione.html
Hope this helps you make progress!
Re: Publblicaziioni Di Matrimonio - Translation Please
Thanks for the tips. I'll have to figure out how to make the images larger too.
Thanks!
Thanks!
