Surname help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
leryan
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 42
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 21:33

Surname help

Post by leryan »

I believe the first name on this death record is Orsola but I can't make out the last name. Also I have been working with the Registri dello stato civile di Castel Campagnano (Caserta), 1866-1892 and have copied many of the indexes that I can share.

http://img713.imageshack.us/i/orsola.jpg/
Surnames: Aldi, Campagnano, De Carlo, Del Santo, Marcuccio, Tebano
Location: Castel Campagnano and Siracusa
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Surname help

Post by liviomoreno »

Orsola D'Agosto
User avatar
leryan
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 42
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 21:33

Re: Surname help

Post by leryan »

Thanks, I thought so but wasn't sure.
Surnames: Aldi, Campagnano, De Carlo, Del Santo, Marcuccio, Tebano
Location: Castel Campagnano and Siracusa
Post Reply