I believe these pages should have come first.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11 ... 0010t.jpg/
Thank you,
Diane
Note translation-2
- chickenwoman
- Veteran

- Posts: 161
- Joined: 23 Jun 2010, 01:44
- Location: California
Note translation-2
Diane
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Note translation-2
This is the first page of the letter written in Hartford, Connecticut, on June 22 195x by Paolo Bonfiglio to his children. The handwriting is very bad and the letter is full of misspellings, and is cut-out on the right side. This is what I was able to read:
Dearest children,
I answer to your letter with great pleasure. I learn that you are in good health, so do I thanks God, and I hope that when you receive this letter you will be in good health
Dearest children,
I answer to your letter with great pleasure. I learn that you are in good health, so do I thanks God, and I hope that when you receive this letter you will be in good health
- chickenwoman
- Veteran

- Posts: 161
- Joined: 23 Jun 2010, 01:44
- Location: California