I need help translating a marriage and a death record, if I have this right (and I probably don't), these two are brothers. If this is the case I have found the missing link between my wife's family tree, and a possible long lost relative we met on our recent trip to Montella, Italy.
http://postimage.org/image/2q4l37qec/
http://postimage.org/image/2q7suu0ys/
The above two links are for gaetano Bello
http://postimage.org/image/2q91iceas/
this is for I think domenico bello?
1 marriage and 1 death record
Re: 1 marriage and 1 death record
The year 18??hard to read Jan 20 Gaetano Bello age 21 living on Stada San Giovanni comune Montella son of Angelo Bello age 69 and deceased Filomena Fioritto died in 1804 all farmers living in Montella
and Carmela Rascionato 22 daughter of Giuesppe Rascionato age 47??and Alexandra Pascale age 47 all farmers living in Montella
Marty
and Carmela Rascionato 22 daughter of Giuesppe Rascionato age 47??and Alexandra Pascale age 47 all farmers living in Montella
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: 1 marriage and 1 death record
Witnesses to the marriage are
Saverio Carfagno 50
Micheleangleo Capone 60
Vito Carfagno 50
Lucia Marano 50
Is there anymore to the death record
Marty
Saverio Carfagno 50
Micheleangleo Capone 60
Vito Carfagno 50
Lucia Marano 50
Is there anymore to the death record
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: 1 marriage and 1 death record
I really appreciate your help Marty! That is all there was for that particular death record.
Re: 1 marriage and 1 death record
Year 1843 March 24 death of Domenecio Bello no age or parents listed
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: 1 marriage and 1 death record
Sorry didnt scroll down enough Domencio Bello 62 farmer son of Angelo Bello and GIUSEPPINA
LIONILLO
Marty
LIONILLO
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: 1 marriage and 1 death record
I don't suppose the death record lists a wife.

