I found this record on the Family Search Website. I am pretty sure this is my grandmother, but I am not sure what the record is for or what the date is at the top of the page. I am interested in the last line as well as the date at the top of the page. It reads: DiFulco, Catharina ex Paolo, etc. Can someone please translate this for me. I would really appreciate this.
Thanks so much.
Need help translating an Italian record from Famiy Search we
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Need help translating an Italian record from Famiy Searc
Sorry, I am having trouble uploading the file. I am getting a message saying the board attachment quota has been reached. Is there any other way to put a copy of the file on the board so that it can be translated?
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Need help translating an Italian record from Famiy Searc
I can't add the attachment, so I will tell you what it says. It is a record of "Cresime". The date line at the top reads:
"Die or Dic 18 Meuisis (not sure) Octobre 1894"
The last line gives their names. What is Cresime? Wish I could attach so others could see. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks so much.
"Die or Dic 18 Meuisis (not sure) Octobre 1894"
The last line gives their names. What is Cresime? Wish I could attach so others could see. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks so much.
Re: Need help translating an Italian record from Famiy Searc
If you can upload images to a free image hosting website, like imageshack, you can then put the direct link in your post. If you need help, you can shoot me a message and I can give you more detailed help.
